To ensure transparency and encourage open dialogue, the feedback we receive is published in accordance with the posting guidelines below.
- Names of individuals are not posted with their feedback – individuals are categorized as pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, applicants or members of the public.
- Names of organizations are posted with their feedback.
- The College does not edit feedback, and all comments are posted exactly as they are received.
- Comments that may identify a third-party will be returned to the individual or organization who originally submitted them before they may be posted.
- The College does not review and is not responsible for the accuracy of content of any feedback or associated references or links that are posted.
- The College reserves the right to refuse to post feedback, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion:
- Is unrelated to the policy or issue under consultation
- Contains complaints and/or compliments about identifiable pharmacists or pharmacy technicians
- Is abusive, obscene, harassing/threatening (may include; potentially defamatory or libellous comments)