The Ontario College of Pharmacists understands that building and retaining a diverse and qualified team is the key to success. We recognize the value of engaging the best people and are dedicated to providing programs to support both professional development and personal needs.
We are always looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and who want to contribute to our mandate of advancing the profession of pharmacy in the interest of public safety.
The College offers a workplace that embraces change, offers professional growth opportunities, believes in collaboration, and strives to create best practices and leading programs. A flexible work environment, the College fosters leadership, respect, teamwork and promotes work/life balance.
We employ professionals with a variety of backgrounds, including those in pharmacy, law, policy development, finance, customer service, communications, and information management.
Our offices combine state-of-the-art technology and work spaces in a restored heritage property. We offer flexible work arrangements that allow more than 85% of our staff to telework from their home office.
Our convenient location in the heart of the Annex neighbourhood of Toronto is easily accessible by public transit and is located just minutes away from the University of Toronto, Yorkville and downtown.
Perks & Benefits
Along with competitive salaries, the College provides:
- Comprehensive policies regarding vacation and personal/sick days
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Short and long-term disability plans
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Professional development opportunities including conferences, seminars and tuition reimbursement
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Health Care Spending Account
- Transit subsidies program
- Free onsite parking for cars and bicycles
- Summer hours program
- Shower facilities
- Business casual dress code with dress down Fridays