5 Reasons Why You Should Register for an OCP Regional Meeting
Published Aug. 29, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
The College will be hosting a series of regional meetings this fall in Toronto, Ottawa, London, and Sudbury. Hear from College CEO and Registrar, Nancy Lum-Wilson, and her colleagues as they provide important updates on College priorities, highlight key initiatives underway, and share what’s on the horizon that will influence pharmacy practice in the province!
Here are five reasons why you should register for an OCP Regional Meeting:
- Learn how you can help inform and advance strategies in support of our common goal of putting patients first
- Stay up-to-date on important College priorities
- Benefit from a fantastic professional development opportunity
- Be informed of key factors influencing pharmacy practice in Ontario
- Have the opportunity to network with other pharmacy professionals and meet College representatives
There will be networking and light refreshments at 6pm. The meetings are from 6:30pm to 8pm.
Regional Meeting Theme: Putting Patients First: Our Shared Goal
How We Work Together to Achieve a Common Goal of High Quality, Reliable and Safe Pharmacy Services for Ontarians
Pharmacy professionals continue to play an increasingly important role in our healthcare system while patient and public expectations that professionals will deliver safe, high quality and ethical care and services grow even stronger. As we prepare for what regulations will bring following the passing of the Protecting Patients Act, and as the government continues to implement its Action Plan for Health Care, we have a unique and powerful opportunity to tap into our collective goal of serving and protecting the public and to work together to promote better health outcomes and healthier communities.