Fall 2015 Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online!
Published Dec. 2, 2015, 9:27 a.m.
The Fall 2015 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now online!
Contents of this issue:
- President's Message
- Council Report
- 2015-2016 Members of Council
- 2015-2016 Committee Appointments
- New Contact Information for Client Services
- PharmD Programs Boost Practice-Based Learning
- Universal Influenza Immunization Program
- Narcotics Monitoring System: Challenges with Data Submission
- Code Of Ethics: Is it Enough to “Do No Harm’’?
- Continued Commitment to Transparency
- Relevance to Suitability to Register, Practise or Operate
- Helping You Prepare for a Practice Assessment
- “OPEN”ing the Door to a Better Understanding of Medication Management in Ontario
- ISMP: Drug-induced Allergic Reactions
- Close-up on Complaints: The Importance of Sensitivity & Communication
- More Online Learning Modules to Help Pharmacists Practise to Their Full Scope
- Discipline Decisions
- Focus on Error Prevention: Errors Involving Oral Methotrexate