Spring Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online!
Published May 25, 2015, 10:53 a.m.
The spring 2015 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now available.
Contents in the spring issue:
- President's Message
- Visit the Niagara Apothecary
- Council Report
- Interested in Serving on a College Committee?
- OCP Council Elections
- Universal Influenza Immunization Program
- What’s Ethics Got To Do With It?
- Revised Professional Misconduct Regulation Expected Soon
- New Practice Assessment Model Helps Practitioners Appreciate Reasons Behind Standards
- Transparency: Reviewing our Commitment & Recent Initiatives
- New Online Learning Modules Help Pharmacists Practise to Their Full Scope
- Supporting Continuity of Care for Cancer Patients
- ISMP: Medication Incidents Associated with Hospital Discharge
- 5 Things to Know about Prescriptions for Buprenorphine /Naloxone
- 2014 Annual Report
- ISMP Canada Safety Bulletin
- Discipline Decisions
- Focus on Error Prevention: Drug Allergies
- CE Resources
- Bulletin Board