Spring 2016 Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online!
Published May 6, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
The Spring 2016 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now online!
Contents of this issue:
- President’s Message
- Council Report
- In the News
- A Wealth of Resources at Your Fingertips
- The Role of the Pharmacist in Healthcare Transition
- How do Community Pharmacists Make Decisions?
- Leadership, Learning and Giving Back
- Coroner’s Report: High-Risk Patients & High-Risk Medications
- Open Consultation: Proposed Changes to the Pharmacy ActISMP Canada: Lessons Learned from a Provincial Pilot Study
- ISMP: Prescribing Errors with levETIRAcetam Oral Solution
- Close-up on Complaints: Medication Reconciliation Key in Transfer of Care
- Discipline Decisions
- Visit the Niagara Apothecary
- OCP’s Annual Report 2015
- Focus on Error Prevention: Illegible Handwriting