Spring Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online
Published June 4, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
The Spring issue of Pharmacy Connection is now available.
Contents of the Spring issue:
- President's Message
- Council Report
- The Niagara Apothecary
- Reminder: Upcoming Council Elections
- Interested in Serving on a College Committee?
- Principles & Personalities: Prescriptions to Patient Care
- Update on Thiessen Report Recommendations
- A Principled Approach to Delivering Patient-Focused Care
- Professional Responsibility Principles
- Navigating Electronically Generated Prescriptions
- Visit the New Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Portal
- ISMP: Preventable Medication Errors – Look-alike/Sound-alike Drug Names
- 2013 Annual Report Statistics
- Universal Influenza Immunization Program
- Professionalism and Ethical Decision Making
- Discipline Decisions
- Bulletin Board
- Focus On Error Prevention: Vaccines
- CE Resources