Summer Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online
Published Aug. 27, 2015, 3:22 p.m.
The Summer 2015 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now available.
Contents of this issue:
- Registrar's Message
- 2015-2018 Strategic Framework
- Council Report
- OCP Council Elections Results
- Hospital Pharmacies Benefit from Practice Advisor Visits
- Update on DPRA Changes
- Revising our Code of Ethics... Why Now?
- Revised Policy on Fax Transmission of Prescriptions
- Letter from the Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Mandatory Reporting
- Keeping Current with Drug Schedule Changes
- Continuing Transparency: Improving Access to Information
- New Continuing Education Tool is Home to a Wealth of Valuable Information
- New Video Demonstrates the Important Role Pharmacy Technicians Play in Community Practice
- ISMP: Methotrexate Medication Incidents in the Community
- More Jurisprudence e-Learning Modules Published
- Close-up on Complaints: Systematic Dispensing Error
- Discipline Decisions
- Letter from the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Focus on Error Prevention: Visual, Hearing or Cognitive Impairment Medications