Pear Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) Program
Pharmacists play an important role in helping patients manage chronic respiratory conditions, including asthma and COPD. Morbidity and mortality can be reduced with effective and timely patient education that may include proper use of medication and devices, monitoring and lifestyle changes.
Take the next step in your career by enhancing your knowledge and preparing to challenge the Canadian Network for Respiratory Care Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) examination.
The Pear Healthcare Solutions Comprehensive Respiratory Education Program provides you with a convenient way to build your patient education skills and meet the requirements for preparation for credentialling as a CRE. You will learn about:
- communication methods that help to facilitate behaviour change in your patients
- application of current practice guidelines
- program evaluation skills that will help you optimize your patient care interventions, and
- methods for providing brief, interactive and effective education sessions
Our online program offers a unique individualized approach to learning that you can take advantage of wherever, whenever. Work at your own pace while having easy access to our expert faculty via email, Skype, or telephone.
Here is what you can expect when you register for the program:
- Easy to complete, 30 to 45 minute modules focused on specific topics
- Short quizzes to test your knowledge after each module
- Various ways to submit assignments
- Individualized feedback from faculty on assignments including written reflections, case studies, brief patient teaching sessions and demonstration videos
Visit www.healthelearning.ca for more information and to enrol in the Comprehensive Respiratory Educator Program using this unique access code CREOCP today.
For More Information
Contact: Pear HealtheLearning