BBDC Interactive Learning Module
Interactive Learning Module on the Pharmacy Thought Leadership Summit
The Canadian Pharmacists Association has released the Pharmacy Thought Leadership Summit Report. Take part in our new Interactive Learning module with Dean Neil MacKinnon's presentation on these findings.
- Summarize the goals and main finding of the Pharmacy Thought Leadership Summit
- Discuss the evolution of the scope of pharmacy practice in Canada
- Discuss practice activities that have the largest potential to impact patient health outcomes
- Discuss current barriers to pharmacy role expansion
- Identify the top consensus-based priorities to advance the pharmacy profession over the next 10 years