Take-home Naloxone Resources and Tools (Complimentary by OPA)
The Ontario Pharmacists Association has developed a take-home naloxone online module to provide pharmacists with education on naloxone in the treatment of opioid overdose and to assist pharmacists with educating patients and/or patient representatives on this life-saving drug.
Learning objectives :
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand rates of opioid overdose
- Recognize signs and symptoms of opioid overdose
- Manage an opioid overdose
- Understand the role of take-home naloxone
- Identify resources for naloxone training
For More Information
Please contact OPA’s professional development team by phone at 416-441-0788, option 3 (toll-free in Ontario at 1-877-341-0788, option 3), or by email at email@example.com.