File a Complaint
Your complaint must be received in writing.
Please be prepared to:
- Provide as much detail as possible about your concerns
- If possible, identify the practitioner being complained about
- Provide the names of persons and contact information of other healthcare providers, or other persons who may have relevant information, or may have been present when the incident occurred
- Provide your telephone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
Step 1: Review the Complaints Process
As well, be sure to watch this short, helpful video which will give you an overview
of the complaints process and how to file a complaint:
Step 2: Complete the Complaint Form
- Please complete the online complaint form
- If you required a paper copy please contact the College at 416-847-8201 or 1-800-220-1921 or email email@example.com.
Step 3: Provide any supporting evidence
Please forward all supporting evidence such as prescription receipts, labels, vials of medication, etc. to the College. Medications will not be returned.
Ontario College of Pharmacists
Investigations and Resolutions
Attention: Complaints Intake Assistant
483 Huron Street
Toronto, ON M5R 2R4
Please note, the Ontario College of Pharmacists is committed to supporting accessibility and will provide accessible formats and communication supports for persons with disabilities, in a timely manner that takes into account the person's disability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request support in filing a complaint.