Rules of Procedure
The Statutory Powers and Procedure Act (SPPA) mandates the minimum standards of procedural fairness applicable to all administrative hearings in Ontario.
The SPPA also gives the Discipline Committee of the College the jurisdiction to create Rules of Procedure.
Under the authority of the SPPA, the Discipline Committee has adopted the Rules of Procedure, which apply to all discipline hearings at the College.
The following forms are part of the Rules of Procedure and can be downloaded by clicking on the following links:
- Form 1: Statement of Delivery
- Form 2A: Pre-Hearing Conference Memorandum
- Form 3A: Notice of Motion
- Form 3B: Draft Order
- Form 4: Request for Adjournment
- Form 5: Summons to Witness
- Form 6: Request for a Written or Electronic Proceeding
- Form 7: Acknowledgement of Duty of Expert Witness
The Discipline Committee has also issued the following Practice Direction to provide additional information on Setting Pre-Hearing Conference and Hearing Dates (in effect as of February 1, 2015).