Fees & Timelines
Each fees and timelines chart is specific to its own pathway to register as a pharmacist in Ontario. The charts explain:
- The fees related to each registration requirement
- How long each requirement is valid for — these expiry dates are in place to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application
- Processing times
- Requirements that may be met before your arrival in Canada (if applicable)
- Estimated total cost and time required to complete registration
CCAPP-Accredited Pharmacy Program
ACPE-Accredited Pharmacy Program
International Pharmacy Program
You are a graduate from an international pharmacy program and did not apply for SPT Studentship before January 18, 2017.
- Graduate from an international pharmacy program - PACE
- Graduate from an international pharmacy program — Passed PEBC Qualifying Exam on the first attempt - PACE
You are a graduate from an international pharmacy program and applied to begin your SPT Studentship before January 18, 2017 with a start date before March 1, 2017.
Already Licensed in Canada