What to Submit to the Panel
The documentation you submit to the panel:
- Must be in either English or French.
- Should include objective evidence (employment letters, transcripts, certificates) that confirms work experience, completion of courses/programs, etc.
- May include your Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada Self Assessment Tools if you completed these.
- Does not need to duplicate any documentation provided to OCP for pre-registration.
Please refer to the Submission Tool for more guidance on what you should submit in your documents for the panel.
If Applicable, the College will provide the Panel with your
- SPT assessments and Declaration of Completion and/or Training
- PACE Performance Profile