Graduate from ACPE Pharmacy Program
If you are a graduate from an ACPE-accredited pharmacy program, follow the steps below to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
- Pharmacists' Gateway Canada
- Enroll in the Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada
- The Gateway is administered by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Create a new Candidate Account
- Pay the enrollment fee
- Register as an Intern
- Practice Assessment of Competence at Entry (PACE)*
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
- Obtain/maintain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the final application fees
- Pharmacist final application fee
- New registrant annual fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Update your personal and practice information
Fees & Timelines
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The chart that explains fees and timelines for graduates from an ACPE-accredited pharmacy program will help you anticipate the costs and time required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) - 962 - 4861 ext. 3400.