Graduate from ACPE Pharmacy Program
If you are a graduate from an ACPE-accredited pharmacy program, follow the steps below to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
- Pharmacists' Gateway Canada
- Enroll in the Pharmacists’ Gateway Canada
- The Gateway is administered by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Create a new Candidate Account
- Pay the enrollment fee
- Register as an Intern
- Practice Assessment of Competence at Entry (PACE)*
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
- Obtain/maintain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the final application fees
- Pharmacist final application fee
- New registrant annual fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Update your personal and practice information
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) - 962 - 4861 ext. 3400.