Graduate from CCAPP Pharmacy Program Outside Ontario
If you are a graduate from a CCAPP-accredited pharmacy program outside Ontario, follow the steps below to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
- Pre-register with the College
- Register as an Intern
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the intern application fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- The College will confirm your graduation. Alternatively, the College will accept the original or a notarized copy of your degree, or a letter sent directly to OCP from your university certifying that you have been granted a pharmacy degree.
- Practice Assessment of Competence at Entry (PACE)*
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to email@example.com or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400