Graduate from CCAPP Pharmacy Program Outside Ontario
If you are a graduate from a CCAPP-accredited pharmacy program outside Ontario, follow the steps below to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
- Pre-register with the College
- Register as an Intern
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the intern application fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- The College will confirm your graduation. Alternatively, the College will accept the original or a notarized copy of your degree, or a letter sent directly to OCP from your university certifying that you have been granted a pharmacy degree.
- Practice Assessment of Competence at Entry (PACE)*
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
Fees & Timelines
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgement are current at the time of your final application. The chart that explains fees and timelines for graduates from a CCAPP-accredited pharmacy program will help you anticipate the costs and time required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400