Undergraduate from Ontario Pharmacy Program
- Pre-register with the College
- Register as a Student
- Graduate from your Program*
- Your school must directly provide the College with evidence of your graduation or eligibility to graduate before you may proceed
- Your status as a pharmacy student registered with the College automatically expires when you graduate. You will no longer be able to practise the authorized acts of the profession until you are registered as an intern or pharmacist.
- Register as an Intern
- Required if you wish to continue practising the authorized acts of the profession until you are registered as a pharmacist.
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the intern application fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Enter/update your practice information for any site where you will be practicing as an intern
- Structured Practical Training Internship is not required for entry level PharmD graduates from Ontario pharmacy programs (For more information read this FAQ)
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
Time & Cost Estimates
Estimated fees paid to third parties are $2,525 plus the annual liability insurance premium.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to email@example.com or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400