International Pharmacy Technician Applicant — Passed PEBC Qualifying Exam on 1st Attempt
If you are an international pharmacy technician applicant who passed both parts of the PEBC Qualifying Exam for pharmacy technicians on the first attempt, follow the steps below to register as a pharmacy technician in Ontario.
- Pre-register with the College
- Structured Practical Training (SPT)*
- Apply to Register as a Pharmacy Technician
- You must accept the Panel's decision in writing before your pharmacy technician registration will be processed
- Further Requirements*
- Successfully complete any further education and/or training as directed by the Panel
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacy Technician
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacy technician in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to email@example.com or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400