Pharmacy Technician Licensed in Canada Outside Ontario
If you are a pharmacy technician currently licensed in Canada outside of Ontario, follow the steps below to register in Ontario.
- Pre-Register with the College
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacy Technician
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the final application fees
- Pharmacy technician final application fee
- New registrant annual fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Update your personal and practice information
Fees & Timelines
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The chart that explains fees and timelines for applicants who are licensed as a pharmacy technician in a Canadian province outside Ontario helps you anticipate the costs and time required to register as a pharmacy technician in Ontario.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to email@example.com or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400