Pharmacy Technician Licensed in Canada Outside Ontario
If you are a pharmacy technician currently licensed in Canada outside of Ontario, follow the steps below to register in Ontario.
- Pre-Register with the College
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacy Technician
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the final application fees
- Pharmacy technician final application fee
- New registrant annual fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Update your personal and practice information
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacy technician in Ontario.
The annual liability insurance premium is paid to a third party.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400