Covidcarelearning.ca offers education resources to support upskilling when redeployed to serve hospital patients in critical care, or residents in long-term care/retirement homes.
You are encouraged to create an account at covidcarelearning.ca and engage in the learning modules that will assist you in your redeployment for COVID-19 care.
This website was created with the support of the Ontario healthcare and education communities to provide key resources to prepare healthcare providers who will be caring for Ontarians impacted by COVID-19. The educational resources were developed by a team of educational experts, clinicians, and academics.
Here’s what you need to know before accessing covidcarelearning.ca:
- These resources are intended for anyone in the hospital or long-term care sector, including those redeployed to or involved in the care of patients or residents.
- These resources will continue to be updated, including the addition of other professions and roles on the team.
- You will receive notification of updates after you create your account.
- While the learning platform is currently organized by profession and sector, you are encouraged to visit the full set of resources across professions, especially where there are cross-disciplinary and overlapping scopes of practice.
- There are five important sections that span across sectors and professions, including: Team-Based Models of Care, Infection Control, Palliative Care and Bioethics. The section on Team Wellness and Resilience will help you take care of yourself and each other through this time.