In this issue:
- Enhancing Care for Indigenous Patients
- Planning for Safe Implementation of Expanded Scope of Practice
- AIMS and Quality Indicators: Using Data to Inform Quality Improvement
- Non-Sterile Compounding: Training and Facilities
- Community Practice Environment Initiative
- Practice Insight: Recognizing and Responding to Red Flags
- Registrar’s Reflection
- Ensuring Therapeutic Appropriateness for New and Refill Prescriptions
- Biosimilars and Biologics: Navigating the Uncertainty in Ontario
- Be Prepared for Emergencies at the Pharmacy
- Much More!
We encourage use of the digital edition to take full advantage of what this format has to offer, including easier reading on mobile devices, sharing stories, quicker access to online content, and more. If you receive the printed version and would like to opt out, email email@example.com. As well, you can access archived issues of Pharmacy Connection on the College website.