The College’s online Pharmacy Accreditation Renewal application is now available. No form will be mailed to you, however email reminders will be sent.
As the Director Liaison or the Designated Manager appointed by your Director Liaison to complete the 2018 Pharmacy Accreditation Renewal application, please review the following instructions.
Before you begin you will need:
- Credit Card if paying online
- User ID: This is your OCP number
- Password: If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your Password?” A new password will be emailed to you.
Once you’re ready:
- Login to My Account and click on “My Account”
- Enter your User ID (your OCP number) and your password
- Once you have successfully logged in, select “Accreditation Renewal”
The accreditation renewal application is comprised of the following three steps. Each step must be completed to submit the application successfully:
1. Corporation Information Renewal (Must be completed by the Director Liaison)
Here, you will be guided through information pertaining to the corporation which owns and operates the pharmacy/pharmacies and requires verification and/or updating. This information is only viewable by the Director Liaison of the corporation. A Designated Manger is not permitted to verify or update corporate information.
2. Pharmacy Information Renewal
Here, you will be guided through information pertaining to the pharmacy which requires verification and/or updating.
Payment by credit card.
It’s quick, easy and secure. Pay online using Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Payment by cheque.
Print and submit your Information Renewal Confirmation along with your cheque made payable to the Ontario College of Pharmacists. We advise you to write the accreditation number of the pharmacy on your cheque. Please also make certain your cheque is signed.
Please ensure that all information submitted is complete and accurate, and that renewal fees are paid in full on or before May 10, 2018.
Renewal applications will be assessed against the qualifications for renewal of a certificate of accreditation as set out in Section 16 of Ontario Regulation 58/11 under the Drug and Pharmacies Regulation Act.