This page is a collection of useful resources from other organizations.
- Checklist for Starting or Continuing a Trial of Opioid Therapy (Appendix A – Checklist)
Morphine Equivalent Dosing (MED)
- Opioid Manager Morphine Equivalence Table (within Opioid Manager pdf)
- Opioid Manager Morphine Equivalence Table (within Switching Opioids pdf)
- MAGICapp – Recommendations, evidence summaries and consultation decision aids for practice, based on the 2017 Canadian Guideline for Opioids for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
- CDC Opioid Guideline App – Reflects the CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic pain and includes a morphine milligram equivalent calculator
- Opioid Manager
- Rx Files
- The Centre for Effective Practice (CEP)
- Deprescribing algorithm for benzodiazepine receptor agonists
- Drowsy Without Feeling Lousy
- Managing Benzodiazepine Use in Older Adults Tool
Developed by the University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy, Pharmacy5in5 is an interactive, online and app-based teaching tool that houses self-assessment quizzes and other educational resources. It’s an innovative tool to stay up to date on pharmacy practice, improve your knowledge, and understand pharmacy trends.