The Spring 2017 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now online!
Contents of this issue:
- College Moves Forward With a Continuous Quality Assurance Program for Medication Safety
- Close-Up on Complaints: Avoiding Actual or Perceived Conflict of Interest in Business Dealings
- College Developing New Pharmacy Technician Strategy
- A Framework for Ethical Decision-Making
- A Multi-Incident Analysis on Fentanyl Transdermal System in the Community
- The Four R’s of Documentation
- Sterile Compounding Standards: Gap Analysis
- Get Involved as a Non-Council Committee Member
- Plus much more!