Ahead of their practice assessment, pharmacy professionals should review the Practice Assessment Criteria. The “Guidance” section can be used to self-assess current practice ahead of the assessment.
Pharmacist Practice Assessment
There are four Practice Tools related to each domain in a pharmacist practice assessments:
Each practice tool includes additional College or external resources related to the standards in each section.
Pharmacy Technician Practice Assessment
Practice Tools related to the pharmacy technician practice assessment are currently in development. View the Pharmacy Technician Practice Assessment Criteria.
Previous College Communication on Practice Assessments
- OCP’s Pharmacist Assessments: A Visual Overview
- Introducing Practice Assessments for Pharmacists in Hospital and Other Healthcare Facilities (Spring/ Summer 2020)
- College Introduces Practice Assessments for Pharmacy Technicians (Fall 2018)
- Practice Assessments: An Important Component of Quality Assurance (Fall 2017)
- Practice Assessments Focus on Coaching (Spring 2015)
- College shifts focus to practice site-based assessments (Summer 2014)