Documentation is one of the four domains that is evaluated during a pharmacist and pharmacy technician practice assessment.
Complete, accessible documentation is critical for the provision of continuity of care for patients.
All records and documents generated by registrants, and through the operation of the pharmacy, must be kept according to the Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics, and as required by legislation.
- Practice assessment criteria for pharmacists – Documentation (Community)
- Practice assessment criteria for pharmacists – Documentation (Hospital and Other Healthcare Facility)
- Practice assessment criteria for pharmacy technicians – Documentation
- Fact Sheet – Record Keeping and Scanning Requirements
- Guideline – Documentation
- Guideline Record – Retention, Disclosure and Disposal