- Drug and Pharmacies Regulation Act (DPRA) Module
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) and Narcotics Safety and Awareness Act (NSAA) Module
The Jurisprudence Exam is based on provincial and federal legislation related to current pharmacy practice in Ontario. Key pieces of legislation and supporting resources are included here.
Refer to the
Examination Blueprint for the exam outline of the key topic areas tested.
- Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA)
- Drug Interchangeability and Dispensing Fee Act (DIDFA)
- Pharmacy Act (PA)
- Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA)
If you have questions about the Jurisprudence Exam email email@example.com