To be eligible for appointment as a non-council committee member practitioners must be a member in good standing and must not have a conflict of interest regarding the committee they wish to join.
The following require non-council committee members as part of their composition:
- Accreditation Committee
- Discipline Committee
- Drug Preparation Premises Committee
- Elections Committee
- Fitness to Practise Committee
- Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee
- Patient Relations Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Registration Committee
- Special groups and task forces as needed
Click here for a complete overview of all our Committees.
Non-Council Committee Member Documents
The application form can be filled in electronically. Download a free version of Adobe Reader to complete the form.
Please note that all non-council committee positions are appointed in September of each Council year (September to August). The deadline to submit your application to be considered for the upcoming Council year is July 31st.