e-Connect is the College's official e-Newsletter for important news and updates from the College for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, including mandatory requirements. All pharmacy professionals should stay subscribed to ensure they receive ongoing and up-to-date information that’s relevant to them. Not getting e-Connect? Subscribe to e-Connect here.
- Assessment and Treatment Algorithms Available to Support Minor Ailments Prescribing
- Ivermectin Not Authorized to Prevent or Treat COVID-19
- Reminder: Part A Pharmacists Authorized to Prescribe Paxlovid™
- Navigating Antibiotic Supply Chain Challenges
- Preparing for Annual Registration Renewal
- Time-Delayed Safes in Community Pharmacies