- Pre-register with the College
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
- Obtain personal professional liability insurance
- Submit police background check
- Login to your account to apply
- Pay the final application fees
- Pharmacist final application fee
- New registrant annual fee
- Complete the Declaration of Good Character
- Update your personal and practice information
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
Estimated fees paid to the College are $625 plus the annual fee. These fees are outlined in the College By-Laws.
Estimated fees paid to third parties are $30 plus the annual liability insurance premium.
If you have questions about the registration process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-962-4861 or 1-800-220-1921 ext. 3400.