- Pre-register with the College
- Structured Practical Training (SPT)*
- Jurisprudence, Ethics and Professionalism Exam*
- Apply to Register as a Pharmacy Technician
- You must accept the Panel’s decision in writing before your pharmacy technician registration will be processed
- Further Requirements*
- Successfully complete any further education and/or training as directed by the Panel
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacy Technician
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacy technician in Ontario.
Estimated fees paid to OCP are $667 plus the annual fee. These fees are outlined in the College By-Laws.
Estimated fees paid to third parties (excluding the PEBC evaluation process) are $3,580 plus the annual liability insurance premium.
If you have questions about the registration process, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-962-4861 or 1-800-220-1921 ext. 3400.