PharmacyConnection.ca is the College’s digital-only publication for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Ontario. Monthly PharmacyConnection.ca emails give registrants access to the latest stories, resources, tips, best practices, case studies and more published to PharmacyConnection.ca. All pharmacy professionals should stay subscribed to the College’s mailing list to ensure they receive ongoing and up-to-date information that’s relevant to them. Not getting emails from the College? Click here to subscribe to the College’s email list.
Access all articles at PharmacyConnection.ca.
Access Pharmacy Connection archives here.
- 3 Ways Time-Delayed Safes Make Pharmacies and Communities Safer
- Methadone Dispensing: Learning from Recent Incidents
- A Message from Shenda: Your Fees Support Essential Patient Protection
- Six Things to Consider When Supervising Pharmacy Practice
- Practice Insight: Privacy Breaches and the Circle of Care
- A Message from Shenda
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Providing Care
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Knowledge and Expertise
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Communication and Collaboration
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Leadership and Stewardship
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Professionalism