PharmacyConnection.ca is the College’s digital-only publication for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Ontario. Monthly PharmacyConnection.ca emails give registrants access to the latest stories, resources, tips, best practices, case studies and more published to PharmacyConnection.ca. All pharmacy professionals should stay subscribed to the College’s mailing list to ensure they receive ongoing and up-to-date information that’s relevant to them. Not getting emails from the College? Click here to subscribe to the College’s email list.
Access all articles at PharmacyConnection.ca.
Access Pharmacy Connection archives here.
- A Message from Shenda
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Providing Care
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Knowledge and Expertise
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Communication and Collaboration
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Leadership and Stewardship
- Exploring NAPRA’s New Standards: Professionalism
- Boundary Violations Policy Supports Existing Obligations of Pharmacy Professionals
- User Feedback Continues to Enhance AIMS Program and Platform
- EDI Strategy Will Help Promote Learning and Inclusive Experiences
- 3 Reasons Why EDI is Important in Pharmacy
- College Explores Adoption of New NAPRA Model Standards of Practice for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Ask a Practice Consultant: Responsibilities of Designated Managers
- 3 Tips to Prevent Pharmacy Robberies
- Peer Volunteers Help Ensure the Competency of Ontario’s Future Pharmacy Professionals
- Part I: Preventing Dispensing Errors of Similarly Named Drugs
- Part II: Putting AIMS Into Practice – Preventing Dispensing Errors of Similarly Named Drugs
- 3 Things to Know about Reporting Information to the College
- Tackling the Illegal Marketing of Drugs and Devices