PharmacyConnection.ca is the College’s digital-only publication for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Ontario. Monthly PharmacyConnection.ca emails give registrants access to the latest stories, resources, tips, best practices, case studies and more published to PharmacyConnection.ca. All pharmacy professionals should stay subscribed to the College’s mailing list to ensure they receive ongoing and up-to-date information that’s relevant to them. Not getting emails from the College? Click here to subscribe to the College’s email list.
Access all articles at PharmacyConnection.ca.
Access Pharmacy Connection archives here.
- Originator and Biosimilar Biologic Medications: Understanding the Changes to OBD Coverage in Ontario and How to Support Patients
- The Importance of Inclusive, Relevant Care: In Conversations with Community Pharmacists Connor Gibney
- Protect Workers During Nonsterile Hazardous Drug Compounding: Yes, The Risks are Real!
- Message from Shenda: The Ongoing Evolution of Practice
- Electronic Messaging: What About Patient Privacy?
- Effectively Integrating a Time-Delayed Safe into your Pharmacy’s Workflow
- A Message from the Board Chair: Help Contribute to the Future of Pharmacy in the Public Interest
- Practice Insight: Ending the Pharmacist Patient Relationship
- Discipline Decisions
- 3 Ways Time-Delayed Safes Make Pharmacies and Communities Safer
- Methadone Dispensing: Learning from Recent Incidents
- A Message from Shenda: Your Fees Support Essential Patient Protection
- Six Things to Consider When Supervising Pharmacy Practice
- Practice Insight: Privacy Breaches and the Circle of Care