The College’s online Member Annual Renewal is now available. No form will be mailed to your, however email reminders will be sent.
Before you begin you will need:
- Credit Card if paying online
- User ID: This is your OCP number
- Password: If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?”
Once you’re ready:
- Login to My Account
- Enter your User ID (your OCP number) and your password
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on “Annual Renewal”
Note: if you have not yet been prompted to create security questions upon logging into your account, you will be prompted to do so now. Follow the instructions provided, including monitoring your email inbox (and junk email) for further instructions when indicated.
Your annual renewal is comprised of two parts, filing of information and payment. Both parts must be completed to successfully renew your license.
- Filing of Information
Confirm or update personal and workplace information and respond to a series of declarations.
Payment by credit card
It’s quick, easy and secure. Pay your annual fee online using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Payment by cheque or money order
Print and submit your “Confirmation of Information Renewal” along with your cheque or money order to OCP. All methods of payment should be made payable to the Ontario College of Pharmacists or OCP.
Payment by employer
Print and submit your “Confirmation of Information Renewal” to your employer as proof that you have completed the information renewal component.
Requirement for Part A Pharmacists to Complete an Approved Cannabis Course
- During the 2020 renewal process Part A pharmacists must declare that they have completed a College-approved cannabis course. The deadline to declare is March 10, 2020 (when annual renewal ends).
- Details of these courses are found on the Continuing Education for Pharmacists page of the College website (under Cannabis).
If you fail to pay your annual fee by March 10th, 2020 a penalty will apply. The penalty fee if paid within 30 days of when the fee is due is $125 (plus HST and annual fee). The penalty fee if paid after 30 days is $188 (plus HST and annual fee). To avoid penalty fees and suspension, we encourage you to complete your renewal on or before March 10, 2020. Note that a suspension will remain on your public profile as part of your registration history.
Once you have updated your information and paid your annual fee, your renewal is considered complete. If paying online by credit card, you will have immediate access to your official tax receipt in the Financials section of your online account. If paying by cheque, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
For more information email Member Applications & Renewals at firstname.lastname@example.org.