Annual Renewal Now Open — Due March 10, 2014
Published Jan. 22, 2014, 10:51 a.m.
The College’s online Member Annual Renewal is now available. No form will be mailed to you, however email reminders will be sent.
Before you begin you will need:
- Credit Card or Interac (Debit Card) if paying online
- User ID: This is your OCP number
- Password: If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your Password or User ID?” A new password will then be emailed to you.
Once you’re ready:
- Login to My Account and click on “My Account”
- Enter your User ID (your OCP number) and your password
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on “member renewal” on the left hand side of the screen.
Your renewal is comprised of the following two components — each must be completed to successfully renew your license.
1. Information Renewal
Here, you will be guided through information that requires verification and/or updating. You will be able to review the information you have entered, save changes, exit and come back to complete your renewal at a later time.
Payment by credit card or Interac
It's quick, easy and secure. Pay your annual fee online using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or by Interac.
Payment by cheque or money order
Print and submit your “Confirmation of Information Renewal” along with your cheque or money order to OCP. All methods of payment should be made payable to the Ontario College of Pharmacists or OCP. Please write your OCP number on your cheque or money order.
Payment by employer
Print and submit your “Confirmation of Information Renewal” to your employer as proof that you have completed the information renewal component.
Once you have updated your information and paid your annual fee, your renewal is considered complete. If paying online by credit card or Interac, you will have immediate access to your official tax receipt. If paying by cheque, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing. Once payment is complete, you may return to the online renewal to access your official tax receipt.