Latest Issue of e-Connect Now Available!
Published Dec. 15, 2017
The latest issue of e-Connect is now available!
- Prescription Forgery Alert Emails
- Dealing With Ethical Dilemmas: "What Would You Do?"
- Video: Integrating Pharmacy Technicians into Community Practice
Consultation on Exemptions and Exclusions Under the ESA Now Open
Published Nov. 20, 2017
The Ontario government is seeking public input to help make workplaces fairer for workers in industries that currently have exemptions, special rules or exclusions. Ontarians are invited to have their say on important decisions related t...
Fall 2017 Issue of Pharmacy Connection is Now Online
Published Nov. 10, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now online!
In this issue:
- An Opioid Strategy for Pharmacy
- Preventing Drug Diversion
- College Selects Pharmapod to Implement Medication Error Reporting System
- Protecting Patients Act: An Update
The Ontario College of Pharmacists regulates pharmacies and pharmacy professionals in the province of Ontario. Our mandate is to protect and serve the public interest, with the goal of ensuring safe and quality care for patients across the province. We do this by building on a long-standing commitment to putting patients first and by collaborating with stakeholders and professionals.