Latest Issue of e-Connect Now Available!
Published Jan. 4, 2018
The latest issue of e-Connect is now available!
- Launch of OHIP+
- Reminder: Pharmacists Are Authorized to Provide Additional Vaccine
- District H By-Election Result
District H By-Election Result
Published Dec. 21, 2017
Following a by-election on December 20, 2017, Nadia Facca has been elected as a member of Council for District H (Hospitals) for a term expiring in September 2018.
Fall 2017 Issue of Pharmacy Connection is Now Online
Published Nov. 10, 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now online!
In this issue:
- An Opioid Strategy for Pharmacy
- Preventing Drug Diversion
- College Selects Pharmapod to Implement Medication Error Reporting System
- Protecting Patients Act: An Update
The Ontario College of Pharmacists regulates pharmacies and pharmacy professionals in the province of Ontario. Our mandate is to protect and serve the public interest, with the goal of ensuring safe and quality care for patients across the province. We do this by building on a long-standing commitment to putting patients first and by collaborating with stakeholders and professionals.