Winter Issue of Pharmacy Connection Now Online
Published Feb. 27, 2014, 12:15 p.m.
The Winter 2014 issue of Pharmacy Connection is now available.
Contents of the Winter issue:
- Registrar's Message
- Council Report
- Introducing e-Connect: College’s Newest Communication Tool
- When Do Regulations Take Effect?
- The Language of Regulation
- The Role of Supervision in Professional Training
- Important Expiry Dates for Those Working Toward Pharmacy Technician Regulation
- The Narcotics Monitoring System (NMS) and Opioid Maintenance Treatment (Methadone and Buprenorphine)
- Administration of Flu Shots by Pharmacists Rose Significantly in Year Two!
- Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
- ISMP Report: Complexity and Vulnerability of Compliance Pack Preparation
- Discipline Decisions
- Focus On Error Prevention: Reconstitution of Antibiotics
- Thank You, Preceptors & Evaluators!
- CE Resources