Register Your Injection Training with the College
Before administering injections for any purpose (i.e. education, demonstration or within the Universal Influenza Immunization Program (UIIP)), pharmacists must register their required training with the College.
Once the training is registered, it will appear on the pharmacist’s record in “Find a Pharmacy or Pharmacy Professional” and can be validated by patients, public health units and other health professionals.
Steps for registering injection training:
- Login to Your Account
- Click on the “Training” menu option
- Click on “Injection Training” button
- Click on the “Edit” button
- Acknowledge completion of required CPR / First Aid training
- Select the appropriate injection training course and the year completed