Undergraduate from CCAPP Pharmacy Program Outside Ontario
If you are currently an undergraduate from a CCAPP-accredited pharmacy program outside Ontario and you wish to work as a pharmacy student or take the Jurisprudence Exam before you graduate, follow the steps below:
- Pre-register with the College
Step 2 (optional):
- Register as a Student
- Work as a Pharmacy Student in Ontario
- Enter/update your practice information for any site where you will be practising as a pharmacy student
- Graduate from your Program*
- Your school must directly provide the College with evidence of your graduation or eligibility to graduate before you may proceed
- Your status as a pharmacy student registered with the College automatically expires when you graduate. You will no longer be able to practise the authorized acts of the profession until you are registered as an intern or pharmacist.
- Register as an Intern
- Practice Assessment of Competence at Entry (PACE)*
- Jurisprudence Exam*
- PEBC Qualifying Exam*
- Final application for Certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist
Time & Cost Estimates
Many of the requirements for registration have expiry dates to ensure that your knowledge, skills and judgment are current at the time of your final application. The Fees & Timelines chart lists all registration-related fees and timelines to help you anticipate the time and costs required to register as a pharmacist in Ontario.
Estimated fees paid to third parties are $2,525 plus the annual liability insurance premium.
If you have questions about the registration process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-962-4861 ext. 3400