Practice Assessment Resources
Ahead of their practice assessment, pharmacy professionals should review the Practice Assessment Criteria. The "Guidance" section can be used to self-assess current practice ahead of the assessment.
Pharmacist Practice Assessment
The College has developed five Practice Tools related to the community pharmacist practice assessment and the community and hospital pharmacy technician practice assessment:
Each practice tool includes additional College or external resources related to the standards in each section.
Pharmacy Technician Practice Assessment
Practice Tools related to the pharmacy technician practice assessment are currently in development. View the Pharmacy Technician Practice Assessment Criteria.
Previous College Communication on Practice Assessments
- College Introduces Practice Assessments for Pharmacy Technicians (Fall 2018)
- Practice Assessments: An Important Component of Quality Assurance (Fall 2017)
- OCP’s Pharmacist Assessments: A Visual Overview
- Practice Assessments Focus on Coaching (Spring 2015)
- College shifts focus to practice site-based assessments (Summer 2014)